If you are thinking of taking a loan, read this blog post completely and take a decision. We always get confused as to which one to choose if we have two options. When you think of taking a loan, you have two options, one is a bank loan and the other is a payday personal loan. In this blog post, we will know what are the advantages and disadvantages of Bank loans and Payday Loan Apps.
Bank Loan Advantages:
- 100% Safe. Your information and documents will be 100% safe. It will be safe without transferring to anyone outside.
- If you fail to pay back the loan, they will give you 90 days. After 90 days they will send an agent to recover.
- If you want to take a maximum loan (10,00,000 or more) it is best to go to Bank. You must have a job and a credit score to get this maximum loan.
- The bank interest rate is 9 to 20%. This interest rate varies depending on your income and credit score.
- You get 10 years to repay the amount you bought from the bank. It varies from bank to bank.
Bank Loan Disadvantages:
- If you need emergency money, you will not get it. Because it may take days to process your document. It can take 10 to 15 days. This may vary depending on the bank.
- You can get a loan only if you have your job, salary, credit score, and documents, etc. Apart from that they will check if you have any EMI.
Disadvantages of PayDay Loan Apps:
- When you access the loan app, you will have to provide a lot of your information. They will have your complete information as you take a loan. There are chances of leaking your information in some apps.
- Harassment from them will be more if you do not pay the loan repayment. Apart from that, you will also have to pay the penalty amount.
- You can get a minimum loan amount (up to 5 laks) only. Apart from that the interest rate will be very high.
- If you are buying a loan of 10000 then they will take 500 to 1000 as processing fees. It may vary depending on the apps.
Advantages of PayDay Loan Apps:
- If you need a loan immediately, you will get it. The loan becomes a credit in 10 minutes to 20 minutes.
- As far as documentation is concerned, you can get a loan if you have Adhaar, Pancard.
- You can get a loan even if your credit score is low.
Ultimately, the better option between a bank loan and a personal loan depends on your specific circumstances, financial needs, and preferences. Consider the purpose of the loan, the loan amount required, your credit history, and your ability to meet the repayment terms. It’s also advisable to compare offers from different lenders to find the most favorable terms and interest rates for your situation.